Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dating Services.Part One

Hey gang, you ever shell out a boat load of cash on a dating service? You did? Me too!! I haven't met anyone yet but I know those guys sure are working for me. I saw the poster, actually it was a bright pink Xeroxed piece of paper with those little tabs cut out on the bottom strategically placed on a telephone pole on the corner of 285 and Roswell Rd. It looked legit so I immediately got on my cell and signed up. I would have grabbed a little tabby thing with the number on it but one, I couldn't wait and two, I was in traffic. All they needed was my social security number and a few other simple questions, like my bank account number, checking account number, routing number, blood type and if I was an organ donor. Which of course I am. So I met them at the Just Brakes at North Druid Hills and I85. We left my car there and I got into their 1985 Chevy Astro van and we drove to the farmer's market at Clairmont and Buford Hwy. We then left their van there and got into a 1993 green Honda Civic with tinted windows and a white rear bumper. At this point I was blindfolded and we drove for what seemed like about a 1/2 an hour....

Stay tuned for what happens next in part two.

No comments: