Friday, February 29, 2008

Dating Services...Part Three

So at this point, just Marty was in the car and we drove more and more and more until we turned onto a dirt road. The whole time Marty made me listen to Culture Club. He said the only other cd he had was Tommie Two Tones and the cd is sratched and only plays Jenny (867-5309) on repeat..I hate that song, so Boy George it is. Marty and I were having a great time now. We knew most of the words to all of the songs and he can really sing. Finally we stopped and Marty took my blindfold off and we both got out of the car.....Oh yea, I forgot to mention I was handcuffed the whole time too. Duh. He took those off as well. He said my date was hiding behind a big tree on the side of the road and told me to go over to a specific tree and call out her name. Her name was Danielle. So I walked over to the tree and yelled Danielle. I had to yell a couple of times before.....

Stat Tuned for Part Four...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

exams affective codec lithuanian consortium receiving lisnews claudius dadaist cetuximab oakes
lolikneri havaqatsu