Friday, February 22, 2008

Do dinosaurs make you mad because you can't hunt them?

Yea, me too. Pisses me off everyday knowing I can't take down a brontosaurus or triceratops with my semi-automatic. And Jurassic Park 1, 2 and 3, what a tease? Their making 4 too, so that's just another movie I'll have to waste 10 bucks on. Cripes, the movie popcorn is just so salty! I mean how come I can't make a velociraptor with some frog DNA,some tomato juice and in a can of shaving cream? Why, why, why?!!! So, I'm left to setting up some toy dinosaurs on the kitchen table and taking them down with my Super Soaker AK47 CenterFire.

I can't wait to go see 10,000 B.C. in theaters this March. "A prehistoric epic that follows a young mammoth hunter's journey through uncharted territory to secure the future of his tribe."

And to clarify, I have no beef with Mammoths, it's the dinosaurs that make me angry.

No comments: