Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dating Services..Part Two

....Yea so, we just stopped to get gas. They bought be a lemon-lime Fanta and some Twizzlers and now we're back on the road. I kept asking where we're going but none of them seemed to speak English like the guys from the van did. I wonder if all dating services are like this one? I imagine so, they do have to cover all the costs and since we've been driving for well over an hour now, the gas money alone will begin to add up. The road started to get pretty curvy, winding all around so I knew we were off the highway. Suddenly we stopped and it seemed like they all got out of the car. I heard them talking but couldn't hear what they were saying. Sounded like someone said do we have to? And then one of the dudes got back into the car and introduced himself as Mr. Marty Mitchel Matchman himself, the owner of the service. "Sweet!" I said. "When do I get to meet my date?" He said, "did you like the Twizzlers?" I said, "yea, I love Twizzlers, great thinking, biting off both ends for me to use as a straw to drink the Fanta." And then he said, "yea, I'm real sorry about the Fanta, that's all they had there."

Stay tuned for part 3.....

No comments: