Saturday, April 5, 2008

Stabbing People Ain't Cheap

So gang, I've got a problem. Times are tough and I don't know what a cheap alternative is to cleaning up after I stab someone. I'm stabbing about 10-15 random people a week and I'm going through about 40-70 rolls of paper towels per person. Now that's about a buck a roll, so you can see that things are adding up pretty quickly. I mean, I'm not going to stop stabbing people, nope, no way, gives me too much pleasure but regular cloth towels just don't do the same job and I have to wash them. The last time I washed 50 bloodied towels I got some pretty crazy looks at the laundromat and ended up stabbing some of the fellow laundromateers. Then I had to to shove them in the dumpster out back......which seriously BAGists, is so tacky. BAGists, if you have a better idea on an affordable method to clean up after a stabbing, then please let me know. I've tried those super soaking sponge type cloths but you need a lot of them and they ain't cheap either. Clearly I'm facing an issue where I need Billy Mayes to step in but I'm hoping my readers will have the solution first. Please help in these tough times.

No comments: