Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dating Services........Part Eight

Suddenly Marty came driving up from out of nowhere. I started to call him but that girl flipped me off and jumped in his car and they drove away. Marty was also flipping me off too and then he threw an envelope out of the window as I ran after them. I wonder who that girl was? And what's in the envelope? The envelope had my name on it, so I opened it. In it was my profile with certain things highlighted...handcuffs, long drives, Culture Club, girl behind a tree etc etc. It all made sense now. Marty was giving me a full refund because he couldn't find me a match. Cripes, my profile was too picky I guess, maybe I need to be more open about things in the future. Also enclosed was my $4,500 check written out to ReMatch.com with refund written in red on it. He was refunding my money. That sure was nice of him..and honest since he couldn't find me a match. Not all places will do that. But who the hell was that girl? And why didn't Danielle show up.?I went back to the tree one last time but I got nothing. It was dark and starting to get cold. I guess I should start walking. It's 7:30PM now and this whole escapade started around 1:30-ish so I think I've got a long walk. Good thing today is Saturday.

No comments: