Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dating Services.....Part Five

Cripes! Where the hell is Danielle?! I was starting to think this wasn't a legitimate dating service. I played all the scenarios that just happened over the past several hours in my head and I couldn't think of anything out of the ordinary. It all seemed to make sense. I mean you have to be safe and take extra precautions these days because you don't want some crazy murderer dating in your dating service. So blindfolds and handcuffing I assume are standard practices. But why would Marty drive away in such haste without saying anything to me? I mean, we got along great and sang Culture Club for 3 hours straight, so it's not like he has some vendetta against me..or does he? Heck, he bought me Fanta and Twizzlers, two of my favorite things.....but wait!!!! How did he know I loved Fanta and Twizzlers? How did he know that I liked to bite both ends off the Twizzler to make a straw to drink my lemon-lime Fanta? I assumed everyone did that, but now that I'm stranded on a dirt road in the middle of the woods, I'm thinking something sinister is a foot. How did he know my very favorite things? He must have read my profile!!! That jerk. Isn't that private? In my profile I did say I hated the song Jenny (867-5309) and I did say that if I had to choose between listening to Culture Club or or The Thompson Twins on a road trip that I'd choose Culture Club....and I did say I loved long romantic drives that might end up in the mountains at a cabin in the woods on a dirt road....yea, I did say all those things. But why would he ditch me?

Stay tuned for Part Six!!!!!

No comments: