Monday, March 17, 2008

Poetic License Revoked?

You ever have your poetic license revoked or suspended? Me too, it happens all the time. But I've got a guy on the inside that hooks me up. His name is Carrot Top. Great thing about a poetic license is that you don't need a photo ID..in fact, no one really issues them. Which is why it's so confusing to me that I get mine suspended so often. If no one is issuing them, then who is suspending and revoking? That's what we will explore over the next couple days. Well, we will if I stay off my meds. So, you are all in luck. The Lithium is hiding in room 208 down the hall. Hopefully the orderlies won't find it. I've got my straight jacket firmly pressed and I've convinced my doctor to replace all the lights in my room with black lights. Enjoy mates! And stay tuned.

No comments: