Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dating Services.......Part Seven

"BAG!!! You F-in idiot. I'm your date. I'm the girl behind the F-in tree you're supposed to find!! Marty was just trying to use "your" answers in "your" profile to create the perfect date. Heck, you said you loved to be blindfolded in a car and you handcuffed yourself on a regular basis. You even said your perfect date was to be ditched by a new found friend who liked to listen and sing along to Culture Club and hated Tommy Two Tones and would prefer to listen to Cult Club over the Thomson Twins on a road trip, only to be stranded on a dirt road alone out in the woods and stumble upon some hot chick behind a big tree. Is this not registering at all?"

"Um, yea, you're not at the right tree. I'm gonna have to go. I'm walking home."

"BAG, you stupid F! I'm calling Marty to pick me up.!!"

"Wait, who are you and how do you know Marty?"

"F - U BAG!! F - U"


Stay tuned for part 8.....

1 comment:

katie said...

Yeah, this sounds like a Toyota commercial.