Sunday, March 9, 2008

Has your cat ever sneezed in your face?

If you're lucky more than once. My cat sneezes in my face all the time and it's awesome. In fact, the record is 4 times in one sitting. After the first sneeze, I said to myself, "BAG, should I move my face?" And I replied, "no BAG, you don't need to move your face, what are the chances he'll sneeze again?" Sure enough, bam! He sneezed again. So I said to myself, "BAG, should I move my face?" And I replied, "no BAG, you don't need to move your face, what are the chances he'll sneeze again?" Sure enough, bam! He sneezed again. So I said to myself, "BAG, should I move my face?" And I replied, "no BAG, you don't need to move your face, what are the chances he'll sneeze again?" Sure enough, bam! He sneezed again.After the fourth sneeze, I said to myself, "BAG, should I move my face?" And I replied, "no BAG, you don't need to move your face, what are the chances he'll sneeze again?" But this time I was right. He jumped off the bed and left the room.

No comments: