Saturday, January 12, 2008

Are those Hannah Montana tickets counterfeit?

Nope. They sure aren't counterfeit because I paid $1500 a pop for them. I got them from some guy named Tikutgangsta on Ebay and he said they were legit. There was a picture of the front and the back of the tickets and they sure did look like real tickets, I mean, you can't fake that. And if you can't trust a 4th or 5th party ticket broker selling on EBay, then who can you trust? Seriously, who can you? Tikutgangsta assures me that I'll receive the two tickets by the day before the concert and no sooner and no later, as long as I overnight the money order to a Motel 6 address in Knoxville, TN within 4 days of the end of sale on EBay, which I of course did.
My daughter is so excited. I bought the tickets 7 months before the concert tour was even announced, so boy did I get lucky. I was the first in line and then some, so to speak. $3000 bucks to make my daughter happy on her 5th birthday is nothing. I sure am glad that there are ticket brokers out there like Tikutgansta servicing the public's needs. Ticketmaster is such a scam and it's next to impossible to get Hanna Montana tickets through them. And with all those Ticketmaster service charges, who can afford them when it's all said and done? My suggestion to you, when you need tickets that are in high demand, use a reputable broker like Tikutgangsta every time. You'll thank me later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. This is a blast from your past.

Bad Advise Guy said...

As long as it was a blast then I'm fine with that.

kp said...

Tikutgangsta is the shizzy! He hooks me up all my minor league sports tickets.