Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Road Rage Part 7: How to Properly Perform the Hit & Run in a Parking Lot

A buddy of mine just told me a story about how he backed into a Corvette the other day, did a good amount of damage and the owner was no where to be seen. He said he was 100% sure that no one else saw. He was leaving a note, then he got nervous and decided to call the cops instead and file a formal police report. So I slapped him in the face. What a maroon. No one saw, so take off bro. You're home free. I mean, I'd take off even if someone did see me. Of course I'd threaten them before I left. However, if you're a wuss and have some sort of anti-threatening problem and do leave a note, it is always recommended that you write your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend's name and number instead of yours. I'd stay away from ex-husband or wife, that's callin it too close.

No comments: